Child Safe Guarding Support for Schools
Safe, Secure and Solid - Safeguarding ‘Learning Walks’
The Rhinoss team will provide experienced personnel to help and support the following:
Intention..... Internal...... Impact...... of Safeguarding
- We provide a range of self-audit tools to enable senior leaders to evaluate and check the 4P: Provision, Procedures, Practices and Processes.
- Arrangements are made to undertake an on-site review via joint learning walk(s) with identified key staff with a focus on moderation and substantiation of judgements to ensure compliancy.
- Consideration of any remedial actions and help in the production of an action plan if required and subsequent follow-up visit.
Outlined below are a few example aspects of what the Safeguarding Learning Walk will entail. It should be noted that a more detailed evidence base will be explored with individual settings as to the requirements for the confirmation of the impact of the 4Ps.
- Review of school policies and procedures relating to Safeguarding, Prevent, Bullying and Promoting Well-being and Mental Health
- Scrutiny of SCR
- Interviews with Designated Safeguard Lead(s) and other key personnel
- Learning walks – seeing safeguarding in action
- Evaluation and analysis of safeguarding databases, for example: referrals, behaviour, attendance and admissions
- Interviews with pupils and groups of staff
- Safeguarding case studies
- Moderation of and confirmation of the judgements of the school
- Review and assessment of the school’s own self-evaluation
- Note of visit with recommendations
- Model action plan
If you are interested, then please make contact at email@example.com we can explore with you your requirements and then provide you with a quote and timescale.