Rhinoss works in collaboration with a number of organisations and schools to develop innovative ideas to improve teaching and learning. Some of these approaches include:-
- Through the Looking Glass – improving lesson observation techniques and consistency of judgements
- Teaching Lead Coaches (TLCs) – to train good and outstanding teachers in methods of how to support less-confident teachers to improve their practice
- Alternative Provision reviews - ensuring safeguarding processes and procedures are securely in place.
- Teaching Squares – enabling groups of teachers to share good practice through training for peer observations of lessons in order to identify ways to improve their practice
- School to school support - enabling and facilitating groups of schools to share best practice
- Appreciative Enquiry – focused menu of activities for in-school research to help develop teaching and learning materials in relation to such aspects as behaviour for learning, differentiation, good questioning techniques, group work, enhancing the impact of teaching assistants and stimulating/engaging activities.
- Promoting your school through marketing by publicising innovative and interesting aspects of your school via a strategic marketing plan.